The Cooking in The Keys Recipe Index is your guide to delicious gluten-free and grain-free recipes using unprocessed ingredients. We create our recipes with fresh ingredients, local wild Florida Keys fish, pasture-raised meats and eggs, and lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Full of flavor and low in carbs, most recipes are suitable for Clean Keto, Paleo, and Kaufmann diets. Everything is gluten-free.
Most Requested Recipes
These are our most requested fresh Florida seafood recipes.
- Raw Bell Pepper Cups (Faux Corn Chips)
- Healthy Grilled Shrimp Recipes Roundup
- Roasted Baby Eggplant Poppers
- Green Mussels Recipe
- Gluten Free Breadsticks
- Kale Chips with Parmesan
- Oven Baked Coconut Shrimp with Mango Sauce (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
- Florida Keys Shrimp Cocktail
- The Best Guacamole (Authentic Recipe)
- Pico de Gallo with Faux Corn Chips
- Tostones with Pink Sauce
- Juicy Poached Chicken Breasts
- Blackened Shrimp with Butter Sauce Recipe
- Grass-Fed Ground Beef Tacos Recipe (Gluten-Free)
- Paleo Chicken Fajitas
- Sauteed Skirt Steak (Gluten and Soy Free)
- Florida Keys Stone Crabs
- Florida Keys Blackened Swordfish Recipe
- Pan Seared Chicken Breasts
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna with Sesame Sauce
- James Beard's Zucchini Egg Frittata
- Instant Pot Beef and Bean Chili
- Seared Mahimahi with Basil Butter
- Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions
- Best Ever Lemon Basil Roasted Chicken
- Pan Fried Yellowtail Snapper
Side Dish Recipes
- Roasted Asparagus (Paleo, Keto)
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower and Carrots
- Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic
- Buckwheat with Onions Recipe (grain-free)
- Authentic Spanish Rice Recipe
- Crispy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Cauliflower
- How to Make Cauliflower Rice
- Healthier Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Bell Peppers
- Quick Oven Roasted Broccoli
- Sautéed Tomatoes with Shallots
- Roasted Broccoli and Garlic
- How to Roast Brussels Sprouts
On a Special Diet?
Check out these other resources for the very special Know The Cause diet recipes. My Journey to Better Health explains how I improved my health and how you can do it too! The Kaufmann Diet eliminates the foods that cause leaky gut including sugar, wheat, corn, peanuts, most vinegar, soy products, alcohol, and animals that were fed these products before slaughter. Take a look... If you have any questions, please ask.
Looking for things to do in the Florida Keys?
Visit the Key Largo Chamber of Commerce website for information about the delicious restaurants and beautiful Florida Keys accommodations.