Welcome to Cooking in The Keys, a food blog for healthy seafood recipes and everything that goes with it.
- Traditional French Ratatouille
- Baby Eggplant Parmigiana | Gluten-Free and Low-Carb
- Veggie Tuna Salad | A New York Bagel Store Classic
- Smoked Salmon Fat Bombs
- Gluten-Free Ground Beef Taco Recipe
- Keto Instant Pot Chicken Soup with Crispy Chicken Skin
- Mango with Chili Lime Salt | A Sweet and Savory Snack
- The Best Mango Pico de Gallo Recipe
- Mango Banana Smoothie with Passion Fruit
Get Creative with Florida Keys Seafood
The Keys is home to some of the best wild seafood in the world. Whether it's yellowtail snapper, Key West Pink shrimp, or stone crabs, it's fresh, and it's here.
Try these seafood dinner Ideas with easy-to-follow directions.
Browse By Category
Cooking in The Keys offers a variety of recipes, featuring easy fish recipes. Our dishes are made with lots of protein, good fats, and fresh vegetables.
Florida Keys Food
The Florida Keys offer a diverse and delicious food scene that combines fresh seafood, Caribbean flavors, and local ingredients. Here are some popular dishes and culinary influences you can find in the Keys.
Make Thanksgiving dinner a meal to remember with these healthy food choices.
- 11 Great Virgin Drinks for Thanksgiving in 2023
- The Best Keto Pumpkin Muffins
- Best Paleo Thanksgiving Recipes for 2023
- Paleo Whipped Sweet Potatoes for 2023
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes (A Healthy Side Dish for Thanksgiving)
- Oven Roasted Spaghetti Squash
- Gluten and Dairy-Free Desserts for Thanksgiving
- Roasted Broccoli and Carrots
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Arugula
In the Florida Keys, you'll find a variety of delicious appetizers that showcase the region's seafood, Caribbean influences, and tropical flavors.