Welcome to the Phase 2 recipe index!
The Phase 2 Diet from Know the Cause is the ultimate nutritious eating adventure. If you're wondering what to do after a keto diet, this is a great healthy eating plan to follow! This recipe index includes everything from appetizers, soups, salads, and main courses that are all easy to follow and nutrient-dense.
Phase 2 is the maintenance phase of Phase 1. In the Kaufmann Phase 1 Diet, dieters stop eating sugar, gluten, corn, soy, and most vinegars. You slowly reintroduce those foods to see which ones are good for your body, and those that should be avoided.
Pick up a printable diet at The Kaufmann Phase 2 Diet.
Many people go on Phase 1 after they receive a diagnosis of disease, or they just can't get a straight answer from the 35 doctors they've visited. They heard about the diet and gave it a shot. Within a few weeks, most people start healing. Flooding the body with nutrients can have a really good outcome for everyone.
So whether you are looking for a healthy eating plan or doing a follow-up to Phase 1, Phase 2 is made up of healthy, high-quality, and homemade foods! You're going to love it!
Phase 2 Appetizers & Snacks
Phase 2 Soups and Salads
Phase 2 Main Courses
- Florida Keys Stone Crabs
- Green Mussels Recipe
- Florida Keys Blackened Swordfish
- Pan Seared Chicken Breasts
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna with Sesame Sauce
- James Beard's Zucchini Egg Frittata
- Instant Pot Beef and Bean Chili
- Poached Chicken Breasts
- Seared Mahimahi with Basil Butter
- Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions
- Sautéed Skirt Steak
- Best Ever Lemon Basil Roasted Chicken
- Pan Fried Yellowtail Snapper
Phase 2 Sides
- Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic
- Buckwheat with Onions Recipe (grain-free)
- Spanish Rice Recipe
- Roasted Asparagus
- The Only Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Roasted Garlic
- How to Make Cauliflower Rice
- Healthier Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Oven Roasted Bell Peppers
- Quick Oven Roasted Broccoli
- Sautéed Tomatoes with Shallots
- Roasted Broccoli and Garlic
- How to Roast Brussels Sprouts
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DELICIOUS NEWSLETTER
Receive a newsletter when new recipes are posted. Your info is safe with us...never sold or spammy!