Welcome to Phase 2 Diet Recipes!
The Kaufmann Phase 2 Diet from Know the Cause is the ultimate nutritious eating adventure. I follow the diet and if you're wondering what to do after a keto diet, and you really want to get healthy, this is a great healthy eating plan to follow! This recipe index includes everything from appetizers, soups, salads, and main courses that are all easy to follow and nutrient-dense.
Phase 2 is the maintenance phase of Phase 1. In the Kaufmann Phase 1 Diet, dieters avoid sugar, gluten, corn, soy, and most vinegar. You slowly reintroduce those foods to see which ones are good for your body, and those that you cannot tolerate.
Some people go on Phase 1 after they receive a diagnosis of disease, or they just can't get a straight answer from the 35 doctors they've visited. Maybe they heard about the diet and gave it a shot.
Within a few weeks, most people start healing. Flooding the body with nutrients can have a really good outcome for everyone.
So whether you are looking for a healthy eating plan or doing a follow-up to Phase 1, Phase 2 is full of homemade, high-quality, and unprocessed foods! You're going to love it!
Phase 2 Diet Recipes: Appetizers & Snacks
Phase 2 Soup and Salads
Phase 2 Salads
Phase 2 Main Courses
- Grilled Grouper Collar
- Seared Tripletail with Garlic Butter Sauce
- Gluten-Free Ground Beef Taco Recipe
- Healthy Shrimp Tacos with Pico de Gallo
- Yellowtail Snapper Tacos with Cilantro Lime Sauce
- Air Fryer Snapper with Cauliflower Recipe
- Pan Seared Mahimahi with Basil Butter
- Florida Keys Pink Shrimp Salad with Old Bay Seasoning
Phase 2 Sides Dishes
- How to Make Cauliflower Rice
- How to Make Roasted Cauliflower Crispy
- How Long to Roast Vegetables at 400 Degrees
- Roasted Cauliflower and Asparagus with Carrots
- Oven Roasted Acorn Squash with Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Buckwheat Stuffing Recipe (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
- Traditional French Ratatouille
- Paleo Whipped Sweet Potatoes for 2023